80,000 - 100,000 Euros per year
about 1 month ago
Senior Data Modeler
We are currently looking for Data modellers to come to a leading banking client. They have a mature Business Data Model. FRIM is the basis for all our physical implementations and for the data we request from our reporting entities. With this model, the client is ahead of its peers, and it allows them to play an active role on the European scale about Finance and Risk Business Data Modelling. This position is based in Amsterdam
The Senior Data Modeler will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You will determine whether new reporting requirements are specified correctly and you will integrate them into the model and develop the Business Data Model of Finance and Risk.
- Also, you will work on the development and quality assurance of the sourcing formats and sourcing instructions and finally, you will participate as a Finance and Risk expert in business projects, to ensure that new data structures are aligned with our needs.
- Please be aware this function is about modelling data structures, not about building statistical models with the actual data.
The Senior Data Modeler will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- A proven track record in data modelling,
- Experience in a banking environment, and ideally in Finance and/or Risk is an advantage.
- Conceptual, logical, and physical modelling has no secrets to you, and you know how to put these into practice. You also have an internal drive and a perfectionist mindset.
- Erwin Data Modelling software is nice to have
- 80,000 -100,000 euros / year
- flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- Solid pension plan.
If you are a skilled Senior Data Modeler you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-KL1