Competitive + Bonus
4 months ago
Our client, a large international bank requires a Senior Data Quality Auditor to join their growing team, providing third-line assurance, in line with first and second line practices.
As a Senior Data Quality Auditor you will be expected to:
- Execute on assigned audit and business activities based on the Data Quality audit plan, by providing thorough and comprehensive, risk based assessments (including issue validation and regulatory audit issues)
- Undertake independent assessments of end-to-end data tracing capabilities, and provide advice/ guidance over the accuracy of critical data in key reports
- Displace solid and comprehensive understanding of internal audit standards, regulations and relevant policies
- Provide knowledgeable contributions to the development of internal GRC processes
- Perform moderately complex audits relating to data assurance and quality
- Coach junior team members
- Develop and nurture effective line management and stakeholder relationships
As a Senior Data Quality Auditor you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (Master's a plus) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- Industry certifications desirable; CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in people management and stakeholder relationship building
- SME in data quality controls
- Clear and concise communication skills, and ability to interact face to face with key persons
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.