5 months ago
Are you looking for a new exciting project? To get your hands stuck into something which will grow, challenge and add value to your profile? An opportunity to express yourself technically and as a team leader?
My client maintains their focus on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. You have an opportunity to invest yourself in this mission too. if you are a senior level DeltaV engineer with a solid understanding of batch recipes and MES systems then you could be the solution. See if you have the other necessary requirements below.
- Suitability degree-qualified automation engineer with over 10 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
- Must have 3-6 Years proven DeltaV experience, including Batch. S88 / Batch proficiency expert.
- Expert understanding of all Project Lifecycle phases and tasks
- Biotech industry conversant
- Track record demonstrating an ability to lead a complete project
- Good working and applied knowledge of MS-office suite applications.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with strong computer literacy such as Excel, etc.
- Must work well both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
The role will entail;
- Lead / Execute the design, engineering, and commissioning of DeltaV control systems integration to MES.
- Be part of an MES project team contributing to the completion of a biopharma project based on the MES to DeltaV platform integration.
- Defines automation scope of work and develops all required specifications
- Design document generation.
- Ability to liaise directly with internal customers on design issues
- Code development and modification.
- Batch configuration.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Writes and/or execute test plans, as required.
- Assists with Site Acceptance Tests (SAT)
- Performs other related duties as required.
If this role is for you then APPLY NOW!!