$85 - $100
5 months ago
Are you working with DeltaV at the moment and feel a lack of excitement/progression in your current firm? Are you a DeltaV engineer with 5+ years’ experience specifically within the pharmaceutical industry? Can you also program DeltaV from scratch and have you worked with DeltaV batch?
If so I am currently looking for several engineers to join an industry leading end user that are aggressively hiring in Q1 and Q2 and show no signs of slowing down. They are open to both contractors and also staff. You will be working day to day with DeltaV and assist with the project managers needs when it comes to de-bugging and configuring the systems and mentoring junior engineers.
• Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry standards for batch control systems, software development life cycle methodologies, and GAMP.
• Programming and configuring DeltaV
• Working with DeltaV Batch
• Working knowledge of PFD, P&ID and loop diagram standards; temperature, pressure, flow, weight, humidity, conductivity, pH measurement and instrumentation.
• Experience with design, development and testing of DeltaV DCS
The client is open to perm and staff
Must have a relevant VISA that allows you to work within the USA
Also willing to work W2 for contracting