7 months ago
We are working very closely with a globally recognized Multinational Medical Device company in Germany that is looking for a Senior Design Quality Manager that has experience in Design control and risk management
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring that design projects comply with regulatory requirements and internal quality guidelines
- Generating and maintaining the risk management files
- Participate actively in and leading all stages of design development
- Support post-market surveillance activities.
As a Senior Design Quality Manager you will need:
- A background in Medical Devices
- Experience and knowledge of both ISO13485 and ISO14971
- Thorough knowledge of FDA Quality System requirements including IS09001
- Hands-on experience with design control and risk management
If you are a skilled Senior Quality Specialist/engineer or Manager looking to work with a Major player who provides life-saving products across the globe and accelerate your career with a major network
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Quality assurance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at email@example.com.