$150,000 - $190,000
6 months ago
My client is a leading Financial Technology company out of New York. My client is looking to add talented individuals to there already established and well recognized Information Technology team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual to join a cloud-based platform to better serve customers and partner.
They are seeking passionate, experienced individuals who are seeking a new challenge and opportunity to grow and acquire new skills.
- Promote and communicate best practices for public cloud application development
- Identify and develop process improvement to enhance customer and client satisfaction
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills
- Partner with developers to construct solutions to analytical problems
- Energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain long term relationships across a legion of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi directional work environment
- Extensive Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Container Orchestration Docker and Kuberntes
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code Tools such as Terraform
- Strong knowledge of Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Java)
- Configuration management skills (Ansible, Puppet, Salt)
- Picking Up Skills Quickly
5+ years of monitoring engineering experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field