28 days ago
Senior DevOps Engineer
My client is a forward-thinking modern technology company and is doing exceptionally well in providing cloud native architecture experiences in the digital transformation era.
If you want to be part of a growing, collaborative, and an ambitious team culture delivering cutting-edge technology platforms then this might be the right opportunity for you!
- integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support
- build and deliver consistent infrastructure through latest configuration management tools and infrastructure as code practices
- lead native/hybrid cloud designs and builds and drive CI/CD enabling software teams to develop and test in a short amount of time
- Support, configure and manage non-functional software aspects including application/infrastructure monitoring and logging, networking, security, performance and compliance
- Solid skills in AWS, GCP, Azure or hybrid cloud environments
- Over 5+ years in the devOps or engineering space with software and infrastructure as code deliver experience with API design and microservices architectures
- Strong knowledge of networking/security fundamentals and protocols
- Experienced working with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, ECS, Fargate, Nomad, etc
- Familiar with automation tools and frameworks, such as Ansible, Packer, Terraform etc
- Good foundation of build tools, monitoring, logging, CI/CD pipelines, proxy, load balancing