70,000/per month to 120,000/per month
22 days ago
Develops products by identifying potential products and feature ideas; conducting market research; triaging and prioritizing product requirements for customer and internal stakeholder groups; prioritizing product backlogs, helping to drive release planning activities, evangelizing products both internally to business groups and externally to customers, coordinating Product Managers to work towards a shared product vision across product suites.
• Work closely with Product Managers within the team to shape product features based on customer needs, ensure products and product features move in a coherent direction
• Create and maintain channels to gather regular customer input, from feature concepts through to validating in-progress or completed products to gain feedback
• Acts as the voice of the customer in the definition of product; incorporates feedback from customer interviews and user research
•Triage and prioritize product requirements from external and internal sources in to a central and transparent Product Backlog
• Works with delivery squads to define hypothesis, run experiments (surveys, concept testing, analytics tools) and analyse data to make decisions on features that influence the direction of the product
• Taking part in Backlog Refinement activities to ensure product backlog items are sufficiently ready and clear for squads to start picking up
• Take part in agile ceremonies as necessary to provide support, feedback and a shared vision to agile teams
• Writing Epics and User Stories with clear pass/fail acceptance criteria
• Working with common agile tools like JIRA to ensure dashboards relating to the product and the product backlog itself is carefully maintained.
• Engage in release planning activities to shape the future of products with target releases and dates.
• Provide support for operational/BAU teams to ensure they have sufficient product input to maintain products and collate feedback
• Run regular internal forums to evangelize new product features and ensure business stakeholders can articulate product benefits at external events
Skills And Qualifications
• An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing environment
• Experience in behavioural insurance / health and wellness space
• Experience in Agile delivery and start-up mentality • Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next •
A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
•Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative tension
• Good verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate product vision, possibilities and outcomes
• Has sufficient knowledge about current technical stack and architectural constraints
• Analytical, ability to think strategically and creatively