Remote (must be located in California)
5 months ago
SENIOR DIRECTOR CLINICAL PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Location: Remote (West Coast) with travel as needed to COMPANY HQ in the San Francisco Bay Area
Compensation: Generous base salary, corresponding to experience and position leveling, annual bonus and equity
Lead overall project and program management for the development of early-stage Phase I/II therapies. Serve as cross-functional leader across external and internal stakeholders. This role is ideal for an experienced professional with early clinical development experience and cross-functional expertise who likes wearing multiple hats. This role will encompass a mix of Clinical Operations, program/project management- Vendor Management, Pre-clinical, reg, manufacturing, CMC knowledge, Tech transfer. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is the opportunity to serve as an integral leader in a rapidly growing portfolio of early drug development companies.
- Tech Transfer: Closely manage and oversee successful asset transfer to COMPANY.
- Program Planning and Management: Develop timelines and budgets for asset progression. Closely monitor and report progress to executive leadership team. Proactively identify and mitigate any risks.
- Vendor Management: Manage contracting and oversight of external partners, including contract manufacturers, API and formulation advisors, preclinical CROs and consultants. Work closely and collaboratively with CRO to execute and track clinical development programs.
- Asset Sales Coordination: Transfer of asset(s) to new buyer, IPO activities and management, syndication for next phase of development, etc.
- Minimum BA/BS in biological sciences, healthcare or related field required.
- 6+ years drug development project management in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or biopharmaceutical required. Start-up and/or small company experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in nephrology, endocrinology, metabolic disorders, or weight loss preferred but not required.
- Prior experience managing CMC strongly preferred.
My team and I are working on a number of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.