This company is a clinical-stage biotech focusing on immunotherapies for cancer. They are in a rapid phase of growth and looking for motivated professionals to join their Clinical Development team.
The Senior Director, Clinical Sciences will be involved in writing of study protocols and regulatory documents. They will review, analyze and communicate clinical data and interact with external stack holders as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams in preclinical, clinical and regulatory.
- Review, analyze and summarize data from clinical studies to support decisions.
- Perform ongoing clinical review of safety and efficacy data.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to facilitate development of Cell Therapy trials.
- Prepare and present clinical data for scientific meetings.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders (regulatory affairs, statistics, translational medicine).
- Author clinical protocols, investigator brochures, amendments, other study related plans.
- Author and review clinical sections of regulatory documents and submissions.
- MD, Ph.D. or Pharm. D.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Immuno-Oncology or Oncology clinical trial experience.
- Experience with cell therapies is a plus.
As a Clinical Development market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Biotechs and Pharmaceutical companies up and down the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Karina Nurmberg: email@example.com | 619.350.6249