over 1 year ago
My client is a biopharmaceutical company with offices throughout the globe. Their diverse portfolio consists of an expansive pipeline of innovative programs in the specialty areas such as neurology, rheumatology, and oncology. They are well-established and widely recognized, offering stability and great growth prospects.
Currently seeking a Senior Director, Medical Affairs to play a key role in the Medical Affairs organization and lead a multi-disciplinary, matrix team through successfully execution of medical plans. This is a high profile role as you would be the principal representative of the expanding rheumatology portfolio at an internationally established company.
- Lead the Medical Affairs team in the development and execution of the medical strategy in managing marketed and in-development products
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide medical guidance to other members of the Medical Affairs team and to other departments
- Ensure strategic partnerships with external collaborators and represent the company in presentations at advisory boards, conferences, and key scientific meetings
- Provide input and review standard response letters, manuscripts for publication, posters for scientific presentations, and promotional materials
- Collaborate with the Clinical and Commercial teams to develop brand strategies
- MD required, board certification preferred
- Rheumatology experience
- 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building capabilities
This is a very attractive opportunity to play a key role in the development of medical strategies for the portfolio of a world-renown specialty pharmaceutical company.
Please direct all questions to Madison Villarreal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-305-7665.