New York City
about 1 year ago
My client is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused in novel therapeutics targeting several indications including dermatology, nephrology, and pain. Their pipeline is very promising, with one drug about to enter a global launch. It is a very exciting time to join a company that is pioneering unique innovations in multiple therapeutic areas to target largely unmet needs.
Currently seeking a 'Senior Director, Medical Affairs' to provide strategic and operational expertise in the development and implementation of medical affairs activities. You would be responsible for driving the company's medical strategy and establishing the MSL team. Reports to CMO.
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Provide medical input in developing medical communications and medical education content, and promotional and non-promotional materials
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide medical guidance to other members of the Medical Affairs team and to other departments
- Ensure strategic partnerships with external collaborators and represent the company in presentations at advisory boards, conferences, and key scientific meetings
- PharmD, PhD, or MD
- 8+ years industry experience in medical affairs, both in house and field based
- Expertise in dermatology
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team in a matrixed environment
This is a very attractive opportunity to play a key role in developing the medical strategy for a biotechnology company that is quickly rising as a prominent figure in the dermatology space.
Please direct all questions to Madison Villarreal at email@example.com or call her number on 347-305-7665.