23 days ago
A growing Fintech client is looking for a Senior Director level candidate to join it’s Compliance team based in Nevada. This individual will need to have extensive experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to be able to support the company’s development of regulated products and services. This person will be responsible for creating, implementing, managing, auditing, and reporting on the Company's product compliance program.
- To create and implement a compliance strategy to assist in guiding product development in ways that nurture innovation while ensuring products are designed with compliance as a core principle.
- To design and integrate a compliance program for all regulated products and services that complies with applicable laws and regulations, AML/KYC, OFAC regulations, broker-dealer registration, digital asset custody, identity, and privacy laws.
- Creating and implementing a compliance program specific to serving as a technology vendor for a regulated financial institution.
- Working closely with product and engineering teams to ensure that all product offerings are properly designed and operated in compliance with applicable laws.
- Monitoring compliance activities within all departments and collaborate with department heads to identify non-compliance trends, including determining compliance metrics and establishing a system for real-time tracking and reporting.
- Leading the Company's data and privacy initiatives to comply with global data and privacy regulations through advice and implementation with technology teams.
- Acting as the primary compliance representative with state and federal regulators.
- Managing third-party vendors providing compliance services.
- 10+ years of compliance experience, preferably in a startup or Fintech
- A strong understanding of blockchain technology with a detailed understanding of cryptocurrency and its risks and required controls
- As the role will be located in Nevada, relocation will be required
If this opportunity interests you please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org