26 days ago
A Global Biotech company require a Senior Director of manufacturing to join their business, the role will initially be remote with the expectation that when things settle down (after Covid) you will be on site.
Ideally the Senior Director of Manufacturing would have had experience in the following areas
- Biotech background is essential – good understanding of the downstream purification process.
- Ideally has worked on a greenfield facility before, or some sort of start up of a facility once it has been operational – and has grown this from scratch. -
- Need to have experience of manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, warehousing etc.
- Management experience – this role will initially be managing 100 people but will then go up to 250-300 people when full scale in 2025
- Someone with experience of operation readiness. It would also be beneficial if you have an understanding or involvement of MES implementations.
- Manage the manufacturing and logistic activities associated with GMP production of commercial and clinical trial material,
- The Senior Director of ManufacturingAlign local goals with corporate strategy. Work collaboratively with functions and other sites to agree on priorities, timelines, and processes
- The Senior Director of Manufacturing Implements and maintains systems and measures for the sites that ensure all direct departments.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity i am keen to discuss, i am reachable via email and telephone
Telephone: +44 203 545 1110