14 days ago
Position Summary: The Senior Director of Program Management will be responsible for the overall coordination and planning for programs of large scope, budget and strategic importance. You will work with the scientific program leadership to oversee, organize and shape research and development programs to ensure that all goals and milestones are met per agreed upon program specifications. In this role, the Senior Director of Program Management will work with the team to develop the program plan, execution of the program plan to timelines and budget, and ensure appropriate and timely decision-making and progress. Previous drug development and global program team experience is required.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Leads the design and execution of cross-functional program plans for drug development.
· Maintains frequent communication with the cross-functional program team members and key internal stakeholders.
· Prepares summary information on program progress, timeline updates and risk assessment.
· Designs and implements program strategy and objectives, key milestones and scope.
· Leads team meetings enabling timeline achievement.
· Builds strong working relationships across departments.
· Build and mentor program management team.
· 15 plus years Project management experience with injectable drug development
· Innovative, driven, highly organized self-starter. Proven ability to hand multiple assignments simultaneously.
· Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development, and approval processes.
· Advanced computer skills (Power Point, Excel, Word, MS Project, SharePoint)
· Advanced skills in developing Gantt Charts and asset timelines.
· Master's degree in biology, chemistry or other related scientific area
· PMP designation or MBA is an asset