The Enterprise and Operational Risk Management Group (ERM/ORM) is the second line of defense function responsible for leading the strategy and execution of the Bank’s Enterprise and Operational Risk Management Framework. The ORM team develops and implements programs to identify, measure, mitigate, and monitor the bank’s operational risk.
The Senior ERM Analyst will play a key role in establishing ORM programs with a focus on the RCSA, including assisting in maturing the methodology and standards. This position will report directly to the ERM RCSA Manager. The position will require establishing strong partnerships and collaborating with Business Units across the First Line of Defense (FLOD) to identify risks and controls, review control design and descriptions.
- Provide guidance to the FLOD on development of effective controls to mitigate key risks.
- Partner with risk and control owners to identify and document key risks and controls.
- Foster relationships and collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Working with the FLOD to provide guidance and effective challenge for operational risks assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 2 or more years of related experience in a financial institution. Or a high school diploma and 4 or more years of related direct experience developing risks and controls in one or more of the three lines of defense.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter: ability to work with little direction or oversight
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org