A Prominent Regional Banking partner of ours is looking for a ERM Regulatory Relations Analyst to join their growing team. As the Senior ERM Analyst, the primary responsibility is to take ownership of a critical role as a member of the bank's Regulator Relations Function. Key responsibilities are to manage internal communication regarding supervisory activities including, regulatory exam management, tracking the progress of regulatory remediation, and preparing reports for management related to these activities.
Reporting to the ERM Program Manager, this person will also be responsible for effectively collaborating with key stakeholders across business lines and the three lines of defense to ensure risks are managed effectively and efficiently.
As a Regulatory Relations ERM Analyst, you will:
- Proactively works with ERM Management, business unit management, and regulators to ensure the execution of efficient supervisory activities, including but not limited to regulatory examinations.
- Coordinate responses to regulatory inquiries, organize regulatory meetings, and handle logistics related to the examination planning
- Coordinate all aspects of the examination action plan as well as prepare debriefs and track action item from meetings
- Track deliverables and ensure timely, complete, and accurate submissions
- Ensure that all matters relating to material regulatory risks are communicated and escalated promptly and accurately to ERM Management and the Chief Risk Officer.
- Edit and author procedure documents, forms, and written communications
- Collaborate with the ERM team work streams on cross-functions and program enhancements
- Ensure policies, procedures, and associated enterprise risk management programs are consistent with current applicable banking rules, regulations, and laws.
As a Regulatory Relations ERM Analyst, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree OR Relevant equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working with general banking operations, including deposit operations, loan administration, treasury management, and/or other commercial banking products and services.
- Knowledge of and experience with all applicable regulatory and legal compliance obligations, rules and regulations, industry standards, and practices.
If you are interested, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org