12 months ago
A large banking client of ours in Dallas, TX is looking to bring on a Senior Fair Lending Officer to lead their Fair & Responsible Banking Division.
They will be responsible for designing and maintaining the Bank’s Fair Lending and Responsible Banking Program (covering ECOA, FHA, CRA, HMDA and UDAAP) to meet regulatory requirements, working with business units to reasonably ensure they are compliant with fair and responsible banking laws and regulations, conduct and oversee fair lending analyses and identify and address deficiencies, and report to executive management on the status of fair lending related initiatives.
- Work alongside Executive Management on updates and implementation to Bank’s strategic plan for fair and responsible banking
- Maintaining the Fair and Responsible Banking procedures and program documentation
- Be a member of Fair and Responsible Banking Oversight Committee
- In charge of updating program documentation with changes in laws and regulations as needed
- Build strong partnerships across the organization and provide advice on all matters regarding fair lending
- Conducts periodic fair lending self- assessments
- Conducts fair lending risk assessments and use the results to identify control gaps and training opportunities
- Develops and oversees an enterprise wide fair lending statistical testing monitoring program
- Run model/analyses on a regular basis using the banks fair lending software or through a third-party vendors.
- Collaborate with the Business Unit to track and implement any corrective action or control enhancement recommended as a result of statistical analyses or comparative file reviews
- Prepares reports for management and Board committees and present at Board committees on Fair and Responsible Banking Program
- Serves as the point person for any fair lending internal audits and regulatory exams
- 4+ years of managerial experience in a financial institution setting
- 6+ years of experience in ECOA, FHA, FCRA, and HMDA
- 3+ years of experience in conducting fair lending statistical analysis and/or comparative file reviews
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- CRCM preferred
- Experience working with (during the exam process) the OCC, Federal Reserve, FDIC and/or CFPB
- Knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations impacting financial institutions
If this sounds like an interesting opporutunity that you would like to learn more about please apply here or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!