Negotiable on Experience
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams are proud to announce that we are working together with a high growth practice that are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to manage a portfolio of clients in the Financial Services / FinTech space and have up to 5 direct reports.
This client is expanding their operations with a HQ in London and a soon to be newly opened office in South Wales, Cardiff. The company are going through a mass period of growth and expansion due to strong business performance in 2020/2021.
The role can be either based completely remotely from home or can be located in Cardiff / London if desirable.
- Manage the delivery of the finance team's portfolio to ensure consistent, excellent service
- Managing a small client portfolio for a diverse range of startups in the ecommerce, food and beverage, and tech startup industry. i.e innovative and high growth sectors.
- Coach and mentor coaches and review of their work to ensure high quality outputs
- Review and support of prioritisation of work
- Assessing performance of coaches in line with progression framework including salary reviews
- Organisation of training sessions and skills development so that team are constantly learning and growing to be outstanding finance professionals
- Internal finance work with the CEO to review agent gross margins and oversight of finance structure, as well assessing feasibility of new projects that could drive revenue
- Monitor revenue movements inc. expansion and churn, new wins, and new contracts
- Chair meetings with finance team and communicate updates to the wider team
- Liaise with product/engineering to build a world class tech product
You must be CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified to be considered for the role and ideally have previous Practice / Accountancy industry experience managing a team of at least 2/3 direct reports.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org