Negotiable on Experience
about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams are proud to announce that we are working together with a high growth practice that are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to manage a portfolio of clients in the Financial Services / FinTech space.
This client is expanding their operations with a HQ in London and a soon to be newly opened office in South Wales, Cardiff. The company are going through a mass period of growth and expansion due to strong business performance in 2020/2021.
The role can be either based completely remotely from home or can be located in Cardiff / London if desirable.
Responsibilities of role include:
- Will prepare statutory accounts under FRS102 for a client portfolio
- Will liaise with a customer portfolio of tech, ecommerce, and food start-ups
- Will review other team members year end accounts and supervise junior team members
- Will coordinate with the R&D & finance team with respect to allocation
- Will set and aim to hit monthly accounts submission targets
- Will prepare corporation tax returns
- Strong technical experience essential
You must be CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified to be considered for the role and ideally have previous Practice / Accountancy industry experience.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org