15 days ago
- You will participate in various projects and initiatives aimed at improving the mitigation of Financial Crime risk.
- You will guide and oversee CIB’s implementation of relevant policies.
- You will review Client Due Diligence files prepared by the CIB business, to assess Financial Crime risks, including money-laundering, sanctions, bribery & corruption and tax evasion.
- You will provide advice to senior business management on the acceptability of ‘increased risk’ clients. At the onboarding stage, during periodic reviews, and for event-driven reviews.
- You will attend and participate in Client Acceptance committee meetings to explain Compliance advice/viewpoints to the business senior management.
- You will liaise with other experts within Compliance and other functions (e.g. Legal, Tax, Sustainability) in providing appropriate advice to the business.
- You will assist in the effective review and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- You will provide training and support to the business to continuously enhance awareness and understanding of Financial Crime related risks and regulations.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of work experience, of which 4 years in a 2nd line Compliance function in the field of Client Integrity / Financial Crime.
- You have the ability to identify and clearly explain regulatory compliance risks.
- You have a Master’s degree in Business, Law or other relevant fields.
- You are an expert in laws, regulations, and banking industry practices in the field of AML/CFT and Sanctions.
- You have direct experience with KYC/CDD files for large corporate and institutional clients / complex business clients with an international dimension.
- You are fluent in English (and preferably Dutch)
- You have a strong understanding of corporate and investment banking and associated product sets such as (syndicated) lending, transactional banking, trade finance, corporate finance, global markets and investment products.