80,000 - 110,000 EUR
4 months ago
We're currently providing support to an Online Brokerage client on a Senior FEC Expert mandate in Amsterdam. This is a Senior position and requires a high level of experience in the Financial Markets.
- FEC specialist with a focus on conducting in-depth investigations into medium and high-risk clients to prevent financial economic crime (fraud, money laundering and/or terrorist financing investigations).
- Assessing customer signals and tests based on legislation and regulations as to whether there is a potential threat.
- Conducting more complex investigations in the field of CDD.
- Advisory and challenging role to business and Compliance (international) on CDD, Sanctions and/or other FEC related issues.
- The preparation and implementation of quality reviews.
- Offering substantive support and coaching to FEC specialists within the Client Acceptance & Maintenance team.
- Coaching junior staff.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in speech and writing.
If this position is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and I will get back to you ASAP.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.