about 1 month ago
We have partnered with an exciting Global Crypto Fintech and they are looking for a Senior Financial Crime Investigator to join the global team! As a Senior Financial Crime Investigator, you’ll be focusing on building and empowering the Financial Crime Analytics team with the Team Lead. You’ll also be working closely with other Financial Crime and Protect & Serve fleet team members.
- Ensuring customers’ funds are safe by helping build robust systems for customers to manage their account security.
- Detecting, investigating and preventing account takeovers and customer security incidents.
- Reviewing and optimizing processes, guidelines and policies.
- Collaborating with our Customer Success team to speak to affected customers.
- Assisting in dealing with regulatory, partner and legal inquiries related to security incidents.
- Working with the security team to identify and investigate attackers.
- Investigating and shutting down phishing campaigns.
- A relevant degree/diploma from an accredited institution.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (including money laundering, fraud and/or account takeovers).
- A proven background in a Fraud-based role within financial services, retail or an e-commerce environment.
- A genuine interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- An existing, valid work permit for the US.
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395