$90,000 - $115,000 + Equity
4 months ago
We are partnered with a global unicorn Crypto Fintech looking to make strides in regards to their financial crime division as they continue to grow. A global leader in coin issuance, they now support the full lifecycle of the crypto investment and are passionate in being a chief constituent in moving crypto forward - and are looking for crypto-passionate people to join them!
Reporting directly to the FIU (Financial Investigations Unit) Manager, the Senior FIU Compliance Associate will conduct complex financial crime investigations including SAR in line with regulatory requirements. This is an exciting, fast paced role - on a completely new team - within a fast growing compliance department, offering opportunities to lead projects, engage external stakeholders, and drive the FIU roadmap.
- Work directly with the FIU Manager to identify and prevent financial crime.
- Complete financial crime investigations and reporting.
- Lead or participate in projects as needed.
- Provide mentorship and training to team members.
- Help develop KPIs.
- Experienced AML professional with 5+ years experience investigating financial crime, including background in conducting complex cryptocurrency investigations.
- Deep experience with blockchain analytics and AML case investigation tools.
- Deep knowledge of transaction monitoring systems and rules - and the ability to draft them.
- A background well versed in drafting standard operating procedures and working cross functionally to implement these procedures.
- Knowledge with global FIU reporting (e.g. SAR, STR, SMR, etc)
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 326-3672