70,000 - 85,000
about 1 month ago
We're working with a global financial services firm who are looking for a Senior Fraud Analyst join their team in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively identity potential threats, vulnerabilities, and suspicious behavior patterns and recommend effective mitigation measures.
- Prepare reports, metrics, and research for the Fraud Investigations Manager to support fraud initiatives and projects.
- Read fraud and security risk management-related articles, white papers, webinars, etc. to keep abreast of changes in the fraud and security landscape.
- Recommend new software tools and enhancements to improve fraud detection, prevention, and reporting efforts.
- Investigate fraud referrals and perform necessary research to minimize risk and resolve the inquiry.
- Document research findings to support risk-based decision-making and resolution to escalated fraud incidents.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Draft Regulatory Filings, such as Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”)
- Interact with external partners such as law enforcement agencies, regulators, and financial institutions to coordinate investigations related to fraudulent activities.
What they are looking for:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience handling AML and fraud matters at a regulator, industry association, law firm, consulting firm, investment advisory firm, or another broker-dealer are preferred.
- Appropriate securities and/or commodities registrations and/or ability to complete further required registration exams promptly.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or similar certification preferred but not required.
For more information get in touch with Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com