about 1 month ago
We have partnered with an excitng Fintech that is looking for a Senior Fraud Analyst to joing the rapidly expanding team. In this role, you will drive quantitative analysis on diverse topics, make recommendations, and support the efforts to build and document analytical processes. You will collaborate with line of business, data scientists, engineers and business partners to transform statistical analyses into actionable fraud risk mitigation initiatives.
- Establish baselines for strategies by analyzing large datasets
- Synthesize analytical results and review reports to make recommendations to reduce losses and increase revenue
- Translate complex data from multiple sources, formats, data structure into actionable strategies.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process optimization through automation methods
- Leverage data to test and deploy targeted rules designed to prevent known and emerging fraud trends across many product lines
- Improve existing policies and workflows and help build a strong, scalable process
- Does not require sponsorship
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in the cryptocurrency space
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 4+ years of experience working with data in Risk, Fraud, or Payments related role
- Solid knowledge of Card Not Present (CNP) environment
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on CS, Mathematics, Finance, other quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL, R and/or Python
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395