4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are working exclusively with a global well branded music subscription based service looking to expand their technical team as they expand their Stockholm office.
The organisation founded over 10 years ago have taken the industry by storm since their start up with over 40,000 tracks available across multiple platforms like HBO, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter allowing content creators and musicians to stream and utilise the music for their personal, business or enterprise use.
Due to growth and development within the business they are looking to rapidly expand their technical team based in the heart of Stockholm and looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer.
- As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be handling both Backend (server side) and Frontend (client side). All developers within the organisation are classed as Full stack Engineers however if you are more focused on just Backend or just Frontend then the position can look at splits e.g. 80-20% focus on a certain side
- Responsible for managing all stages from hypothesis, design, implementation, testing, releasing and maintenance
- Translating functional requirements into technical implementations
- Writing high-performance, reusable and reliable code with best practices
- Working hands on with the product development and having input and direction on the movements of this
- Working across different teams on not only coding situations but product development areas
Requirements/Knowledge good to have's
- 4 + years’ experience in either/and/or Backend, Frontend or Full Stack Engineering
- Backend experience or knowledge of – Python, Django, Kotlin, Java
- Frontend experience or knowledge of – React Redux, Googlecloud, AWS
- Hands on and interested in being involved with the product development
If you have the relevant skill set, ambition and drive to move into a position like this please apply or contact Jamie Watts on firstname.lastname@example.org