28 days ago
We are working very closely with a leading bank based in Jersey that is growing out their Fund Services team that provides private equity fund valuation and accounting services to private equity funds.
As a Senior Fund Accountant you will:
- Responsible for fund accounting and reporting services of Jersey and Guernsey clients.
- Prepare and review Financial Statements for private and listed funds (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP).
- Interact with the Fund Valuation, Fund Compliance and Corporate Services teams.
- Liaise with stakeholders to get sign off by Board/Trustee's.
- Review and monitor internal controls and business processes, procedures and checklists with regards to new business.
As a Senior Fund Accountant you will need:
- 3-5 years' experience within the finance industry and have prepared accounts or valuations in Real Estate, Listed Debt Funds or Private Wealth Funds.
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ ACA or another recognised accounting qualification.
- Strong understanding of financial reporting standards (IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP).
- Up to date knowledge of funds and relevant legislation and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are a skilled Senior Fund Accountant you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com