10 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Multinational Medical device company that is looking for a Senior Global Quality Auditor to join their team. This well-known and well-established company is in a major phase of growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing global internal quality and continuously further developing the global audit systems.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Leading the planning and execution of internal quality audits
- Evaluating trends in internal audits and authority findings
- Leading and managing different Internal Audits projects
As a Senior Global Quality auditor you will need:
- Medical device background
- Experience with notified bodies
I am a Quality Assurance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Medical Device industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Leah at +44 020 3545 1118 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.