North America (Remote)
$120,000 - $190,000
YE - 1/21
4 months ago
Software Engineer – Go / GoLang, NodeJS, or Python. Database Management, Cloud (GKE & GCP)
$120,000 – $190,000 base, plus benefits
My client is a fast-growing FinTech startup backed by multiple preeminent investors, raising over $70+ million to date! The company is offering lots of opportunities to further develop your skillsets. This role is 100% remote with amazing growth plans and progression opportunities for passionate software engineers!
This role constructs an API-first stock and crypto brokerage platform to other entities. Open-source contribution and community building is not only expected but absolutely encouraged!
- Design a highly scalable brokerage system
- The implementation of backend services and web applications
- The analyzation and maintenance of existing applications
- Work together within the team in designing systems and applications
- Discover and troubleshoot open issues and bug-fixes
- Partner and collaborate with project team and cross functional teams
- Provide a leadership attitude to the project team
- You may be asked to be on-call to assist engineering projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with at least one of: GoLang, Python, C++, NodeJS
- Frontend technologies: React & Redux
- SQL or relational database skills
- Hands-on knowledge with Linux & Docker. Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- DevOps mindset
- Understanding of the financial market is a plus
- Excited about what we are building at Alpaca