about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a top tier bank looking to add additional headcount to their risk team after a successful acquisition. This hire will help the bank strategically grow as well as fulfill an important regulatory function and offers immense growth opportunities as the bank continues to double in size. This Senior GRC Analyst – ERM role will sit out of the Phoenix, Arizona office and report directly to the senior manager of the department.
As a Senior GRC Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Support and buildout of ERM program elements that include Issue Management and an Integrated Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) system.
- Support the roll-out and operationalization of other software and tools to manage risk.
- Contribute to the development of risk management methodologies and supporting documents and training.
- Provide GRC application training and assistance to end-users including facilitating risk assessments, issue management, controls testing, workflow design and other key GRC functions.
- Administer the GRC application on a day-to-day basis including user permissions, management and reporting.
- Act as primary point of contact with the GRC vendor regarding application administration, maintenance, etc.
Responsibilities of a Senior GRC Analyst – ERM include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of direct related experience (Risk Management, IT--App Support, Internal Audit.
- Knowledge of general banking operations, including deposit operations, loan administration, treasury management and/or other commercial banking products and services.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory and legal compliance obligations, rules and regulations, industry standards and practices.
- An understanding of and implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools and/or issue management or internal audit programs
- Understanding of data analytics or management tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, PowerBI) a plus.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a compliance and risk specialist working with a large variety of clients across the financial services industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Aimee Sharpe at 619-350-6149 or at A.Sharpe@hamlynwilliams.com.