about 2 months ago
We are currently partnered with a top multinational pharmaceutical company in search of an instrumentation engineer to join the company’s growing team. This contract is 12 months long with opportunity to stay on for multiple years as it’s a green field site with at least 4/5 years worth of work. It’s based in Visp, Switzerland
I am looking for an experienced Instrumentation engineer for a senior position who has a strong understanding of how to
- Create wiring diagrams
- Create IQ/OQ (loop test sheets)
- Configure Instruments with AMS
The candidate would also have to speak German fluently.
It's a really exciting opportunity with great earning potential and longevity, these don't often come around on the market!
- 5+ years experience of Instrumentation
- Ability to interview and talk about technicalities in German
- Happy to relocate to Switzerland.