Christopher S. Ryan
about 1 month ago
I am currently collaborating with a business just coming out of stealth mode. They have spent the last 2 years getting the company structure/ funding established and are now starting to build their teams. They are looking for senior level intelligence analysts and they have some heavy backing, as they are the largest investment in cybersecurity in Swedish history.
As a part of their intelligence team, you will be tasked with providing accurate intel in a timely and efficient manner to their customers.
Some of the key tasks will include:
- Use existing security tools to extract meaningful data from internal and external sources
- Streamline data from different sources into meaningful information
- Work alongside the CSIRT team in dealing with potential security threats.
In order to achieve the goals that the organisation has lied out you need a number of key skills:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all stages of a cyber attack
- Experience with Open-Source Intelligence is preferable
- The ability to write reports and communication with non-technical people is important
- Capable of writing scripts to automate tasks in languages such as Python, Powershell and Bash.
If you are interested in learning more about the positions I have with this company, please apply below or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.