about 1 month ago
Our client is an Asian leading Asset Management company , headquartered in Hong Kong with multiple offices globally. They are now looking for excellent candidate with relevant fund distribution experiences to private banks to join their intermediary business team, candidates who are currently working in top tier asset management company with close to native english speaking capability are strongly welcome.
• To work with the Regional team in Hong Kong to support Private Banking partners in formulating and executing annual business plans.
• To delicately maintain cordial and exceptional good business relationship with existing clients to achieve quantitative and qualitative goals.
• To collect and share market intelligence with colleagues within the firm and Group on business prospects and on clients.
• To identify, target, develop, build and manage relationships with private bankers by proactively promoting Value Partner products through one’s understanding of the Private Banking business and investment knowledge.
• To develop business, moot ideas for intermediary partners and work with internal teams to produce them.
• To deliver exceptional client service through rendering reliable and value-added assistance, providing updates on existing investments, running educational workshops and responding to ad-hoc requests.
• A Business or Economics Bachelor Degree.
• A minimum of 6 relevant years of “hands on” sales experience and business engagement in asset management particularly in wealth management channels / within client facing Private Banking channels. (Title for this position is flexible.)
• Sound knowledge in investments, operational dealings and a clear understanding of regulatory framework in Singapore so as to develop business within the regulations.
• Have an entrepreneurial attitude and resilient to establish new relationships from scratch
. • Highly articulate in explaining the nuance of complex investment strategies to both expert and prospects / partners who are less literate in finance / investment.
• Good understanding in fund products and other kind of investment vehicles.
• Result-oriented with strong initiative and drive to succeed.
• A credible person to delicately serve existing clients and other investors across the market. • A strong team player who can work independently, yet contribute to achieving common objectives in a constructive, collaborative and team oriented manner.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• A presentable personality to conduct seminar, presentation, regular sales pitch and briefing to clients fluently and convincingly.
• Well verse in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.