Greater Sacramento, California
3 months ago
We are working with a leading consumer and corporate bank with operations across Northern California to find a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing third line audit team. This position can be based in either Roseville, Greater Sacramento or in Chico, California.
The Senior Internal Auditor will act as an auditor-in-charge, reporting to the Chief Audit Executive, leading on on a range of risk-based audits across multiple business lines in the bank.
Responsibilities include preparing audit work papers, preparing testing of control design and operational effectiveness of business controls, building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners and communicating audit findings clearly to senior management.
Business lines typically audted include: SOX 404, financial risk analysis, BSA/AML and consumer/commercial lending.
- 6+ years' experience in an Internal Audit function within a banking environment and exposure to banking operations.
- Experiencing in testing SOX 404 key financial controls.
- A relevant degree such as in Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.
- Experience in managing an audit end-to-end with a clear understanding of internal control concepts.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Please note: our client is willing to offer relocation assistance to candidates outside the Roseville / Chico area.
To apply: please share your updated resume to email@example.com or call me at 646-349-3225 to have a discreet conversation.