9 days ago
- Establish an internal communications strategy and tools in liaison with senior managers
- Develop a clear understanding of strategies and key priorities within communications to provide operational leadership as a member of the global team.
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated across all employees and stakeholders
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations that affect organizational culture and reputation
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and across different departments
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
As a Senior Internal Communication Lead, you will have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Communications in eCommerce, Payments, or Consulting industries.
- Familiar with success metrics across communications channels
- Exceptional cross-functional and relationship-building capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop visual and impactful executive-level presentations.
- Demonstrated driver/ leadership experience.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
Stockholm, or someone based in the EU looking to relocate there. (only those with a relevant working permit will be eligible for this role.)
If you're a seasoned Internal Communications leader, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org