7 months ago
My client is currently looking for a new Senior-level IR and Network Forensics Consultant. They are a respected security advisory firm with a vision to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. The team is comprised of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security.
- Perform reactive incident response functions including but not limited to host-based analysis functions through investigating Linux and Cloud systems to identify IOCs
- Examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity.
- Investigate data breaches leveraging forensics tools
- Manage incident response engagements to scope work, guide clients through forensic investigations, contain security incidents and provide guidance on longer-term remediation recommendations.
- Mentorship of team members in incident response and forensics best practices.
- 6+ years of incident response or digital forensics consulting experience with a passion for cybersecurity
- Strong leadership skills including experience managing a team or individuals
- Experience with leading complicated engagements including scoping, interfacing with the client, and have executed on a technical front
- Proficient with host-based forensics and data breach response
- Incident response consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security or related field
- Competitive base salary with quarterly bonus plan
- Full Benefits: Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus opportunity
- Company Equity
- Approved Certification and Training Reimbursements
- Open Paid Time Off Policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Employer Matching
- Flexible work schedule