Competitive + Bonus
7 months ago
Our client, a leading payment processing firm, requires a Senior IT and Security Auditor to join their team based out of Atlanta, GA. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to provide suitable candidates.
As a Senior IT and Security Auditor you will be able expected to deliver a diverse array of IT and IS audits, evaluating various technology platforms, whilst considering all relevant technology and security risks from a cloud-based prospective. Familiarity with COBIT, NIST, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS and FFIEC is preferred, as is previous experience within payment processing and AWS.
As a Senior IT and Security Auditor you will be:
- Conducting risk-based audits, from planning to completion, with a strong focus on IT and IS controls throughout the audit process
- Evaluating key information security risks, root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrating prior knowledge of application security, infrastructure security (mainframe, UNIX/LINUX, Windows, SQL Server and Oracle, business continuity and disaster recovery amongst others
- Assisting with the development of other more junior staff in the team
As a Senior IT and Security Auditor you require:
- 3+ years’ work experience within IT Audit, Risk or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- Experience with internal control frameworks, including COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL
- AWS experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
- Ability to travel 10-15% (when safe to do so)
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.