900,000 HKD to 1,400,000 HKD per annum
24 days ago
1. Assist the team leader to carry out audit project planning, audit project implementation and reporting;
2. Fully understand the local regulatory environment and supervision as well as the strategy and business layout of the back, identify key risk points, evaluate the internal control, risk status and management of main business operations, and prepare audit reports that meet internal and local regulatory requirements;
3. Communicate with the business management for discovering problems, promote the implementation of problem improvement, and supervise the rectification situation;
4. Provide value-added services for the business, including cooperating with regulatory inspections and organizing related training and sharing.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Have more than 8 years of relevant internal/external audit work experience in Hong Kong banks, master and familiar with Hong Kong's financial regulatory requirements and relevant laws and regulations;
3. Have certain project management experience and be able to complete the project independently;
4. Possess the banking system infrastructure audit experience, is familiar with the regulatory requirements for cybersecurity (Cybersecurity), and has a comprehensive understanding of technical risks;
5. Possess certain data analysis capabilities;
6. Have the ability to innovate and develop, be able to quickly learn and understand the business of innovative financial business, have Internet thinking and strong communication skills, and be able to communicate well with the business;
7. Possess good Chinese and English writing, expression and communication skills;
8. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA and other certificates are preferred.