Depending on Experience
6 months ago
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team working from their Indianapolis branch. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be responsible for the maintenance of confidential information, whilst undertaking IT Audits and determining the effectiveness of processes currently in place to protect assets and restrict visibility of customer information.
You will expected to demonstrate outstanding problem solving skills, meticulous attention to detail and sound understanding of cyber security trends.
- Able to execute a robust audit plan in accordance with internal audit standards, regulations and company policies
- Planning and facilitating and supporting outsourced IT audits by third parties and examiners
- Communicating effectively with staff at all levels within the organization, and writing comprehensive reports of a technical nature
- Some travel and overnight stays
- BS/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- CISA or CISM required
- CPA, CIA, or CISSP preferred
- 2 - 5 years’ IT Audit experience required with at least 1 year of experience in testing IT related SOX
- Previous experience in public accounting or financial services
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.