Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered an Investment Bank are looking to grow their team in Boston, MA. They require a Senior IT Auditor to join their growing team, on a full-time basis
You will report directly into the IT Audit Supervisor.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be expected to:
- Work both independently and as part of a team, to develop and execute various audits covering a range of applications, controls and platforms, whilst being an advocate for the promotion of risk awareness across various departments under the supervision of the IT Audit Supervisor
- Analyze and asses audit data, and escalate any identified risks or issues
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports
- Utilize current and emerging audit tools and techniques in data analysis
As a Senior IT Auditor you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience either in financial services or public accounting
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
Sponsorship will be considered as will relocation on a case by case basis.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.