New York, NY
about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently representing the Head of IT Audit with a reputable Investment Bank. They are currently in search of a Senior IT Auditor to play an integral role in their audit team. As a member of the Internal Audit Team, the Senior IT Auditor will work closely with the Banks Information Technology groups and other lines of business to ensure appropriate control design and control effectiveness across organizational processes.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will:
- Plan and execute IT audits, identify and analyze risks, plan and prioritize the audit work, conduct audit interviews, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls.
- Perform audit tests, develop audit recommendations and review them with appropriate management, and preparing audit reports.
- Work as a team member, as well as independently, to produce strong audit results and maintain professional independence and sound judgment in executing all audit and other assignments
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will need:
- 4+ years of experience in a Technology Audit or Risk related function
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or some other computer related field. CISSP, CISA and/or other relevant certifications is preferred
- Knowledge of FFIEC, COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, NIST, COSO, and other control frameworks.
- Excellent oral communication skills with the ability to work and negotiate with IT and business process owners.
- Ability to audit non-technical areas including IT governance, project management and systems development.
If you are a skilled IT Auditor you can apply by:
- Directly Applying with the button below or contact me directly
I am a Tech Audit & Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across all industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Brian Hayes at email@example.com.