19 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a leading travel tech firm looking to grow their team based out of Norwalk, CT. They require a Senior IT Auditor to join their close-knit team. This is a full-time role that will require some on-site work from 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an impressive group of companies, working on a global basis, auditing their various brands as an individual contributor.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be expected to:
- Work closely with stakeholders such as the Tech Department, external auditors, risk and compliance, business control owners and others
- Plan and execute IT Audits relating to IT Compliance and SOX Controls
- Conduct risk assessments, identify any vulnerabilities and advise on how mitigate such risks
- Prepare audit reports and present findings as required
- Travel 10-15% when able to do so
As a Senior IT Auditor you will require:
- A Bachelors degree in Information technology, Accounting, Audit or another related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in and audit or risk function, ideally within Big Four or Fortune 500
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- CISA/ CPA or equivalent highly desirable
Our client can offer generous salary and packages consisting of base salary and bonus, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Only those able to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered at this time.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.