Depending on Experience
5 months ago
Our client, a fin-tech company requires a Senior IT Auditor to join their team based in Plano, TX. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a Senior within the IT Audit team you will be responsible for all activities relating to the audit of the companies IT systems and procedures. You will work as part of the wider audit team, consulting with and advising other internal teams on best practice, risks and how to mitigate them.
- Proposing, planning, managing and reporting on all audits relating to IT systems and procedures, including risk assessment, data analysis, fieldwork, remediation etc.
- Developing audit programs and plans, discussing objectives and risk assessment and advising on best practice moving forward.
- Understanding key risks including; confidentiality, integrity and availability of tech components by reviewing operational processes (security logging, monitoring etc.).
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of IT processes, evaluating root case factors for testing exceptions and recommending solutions to mitigate said risks.
- Liaising with managers at all levels and clearly communicating findings to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrating experience with; cloud services, mainframe technologies, information and data protection for sensitive company data, information security operations, including vulnerability management, penetration testing, centralized log management, customized security monitoring/alerting, threat intelligence practices and security incident responses.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytics subject area, MBA preferred but not required
- 2-3 years minimum experience within audit/ risk with a focus on information security
- Experience with internal control frameworks (COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL)
- CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant certification
- Ability to travel 10-15% (some international)
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage only US Citizen/Greencard holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.