Santa Clara, CA
about 2 months ago
Our client, a financial services company based in Northern California, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a senior within the IT Audit team you will be responsible for executing on moderate-complex internal IT audits, developing audit scope and reporting back to management any findings.
You will expected to demonstrate prior experience within internal IT audit and SOX controls testing. Knowledge of industry best practice frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ISO, and FFIEC) is desirable.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be:
- Identifying, assessing and advising on possible compromises to large-scale tech projects, general controls and completing IT Process audits (including; change management, logical security, SDLC, disaster recovery/ continuity and troubleshooting)
- Assisting the Senior IT Auditor and IT Audit Manager with the planning, executing and reporting of audits
- Assessing new and existing processes to identify any operational risks and how best to mitigate these
- Drafting and assisting with clear, concise audit reports, providing root cause analysis and preventative measures, whilst demonstrating strong knowledge of the clients’ policies, procedures and documentation standards
As a Senior IT Auditor you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- 2-5 years minimum experience, within IT Audit
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.