Competitive + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Our client, a Regional Bank with premises in Arizona requires a Senior IT Auditor to join their growing team, based out of the Phoenix region, on a full-time basis
You will report directly into the IT Audit Suppervisor.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be expected to:
- Contribute to various audits covering a range of applications, controls and platforms, whilst being an advocate for the promotion of risk awareness across various departments under the supervision of the IT Audit Supervisor
- Undertake IT SOX testing
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
As a Senior IT Auditor you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Audit or similar
- Industry certifications CISA, CIA, CISSP preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience either in financial services or public accounting
- Ability to travel on occasion
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
Sponsorship will be considered as will relocation on a case by case basis.
Client offices are currently open and some office presence will be required – if you are not able to work on site please do not apply.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.