Charlotte, North Carolina
Depending on Experience
13 days ago
Our client, a financial services company, requires a Senior IT Auditor to join their team based in Charlotte, NC on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a senior within the IT Audit team you will be reporting directly into a Director and Senior Audit Manager. You will sit within the applications team, and be responsible for executing all stages of planned audits, including (but not limited to) planning, fieldwork, report generation, issue tracking, mitigation and follow up.
Interested candidates should have previous financial services experience and solid audit methodology and risk assessment experience.
- Leading interviews with process owners to better understand clients’ business needs and processes
- Identifying potential risks, advising on how to mitigate any risks, and developing action plans to prevent such risks
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls, identifying weaknesses and suggesting preventative measures
- Operating to industry best practice, and within client guidelines in a timely manner
- 3-5+ years’ experience within internal or external audit/ risk management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Green Card holders are preferred.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.