Dependent on Experience
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a foreign investment bank, looking to on-board multiple Senior IT Auditors, to be based out of their Raleigh, NC campus.
Our partner is currently working on a remote basis, however will be moving to a hybrid model later in Q1.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will primarily be conducting tech-based audits relating to the investment bank and chief risk/ compliance areas.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will:
- Assist with the audit planning, undertake field work and present findings to senior managers and stakeholders
- Supervise and monitor audits, working closely with the IT Audit Manager
- Be experienced in one or more of; infrastructure-based audit, FO systems audit, tech risk methodology, GM, IB, or compliance
As a Senior IT Auditor you will require:
- An undergraduate degree in a business or technology-related field
- Proven experience (at least 5-7 years) within technology audit, or IT Risk, within public accounting or financial services
- Industry certifications; CISA, CISM, CISSP etc. strongly preferred
Our client offers generous compensation packages, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Candidate’s must be US Citizen, Green Card holders or Permanent Residents to be considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.