Competitive + Bonus
4 months ago
Our client, an established FinTech, with several offices across the US, requires a Senior IT Auditor to join their Controls Assurance Team based in Atlanta, GA on a full-time basis.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be:
- Conducting assurance reviews and audits in relation to SOC 1, SOC 2 and IT SOX audit activities, and evaluating the effectiveness of controls supporting the Companies information systems
- Identifying any potential risks to the Business, reporting on and advising on ways to best mitigate such risks
- Effectively perform testing of automated business controls
- Partnering with project manager/ other senior members of staff and assess the adequacy of corrective actions undertaken by the team, management, stakeholders or others
- Demonstrating knowledge of; ITGCs, including access controls, system development and change management, IT ops and information/ data security; merchant acquiring/ payment processing industry; and, automated business process controls
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Auditing, Business Management, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- Between 3-5 years’ experience within public accounting or IT Risk management.
- CISA, CIA, CFE or CPA required, or gained within first year of employment
- Experience with internal control frameworks including COBIT, FFIEC, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), SSAE18, ISO27001, and ITIL
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.