£55,000 - £60,000
7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently working with a leading Insurance firm who are looking for an accomplished IT Auditor to join their team, which is expected to grow substantially in the next 3-5 years. If you are an accomplished IT auditor then APPLY NOW!
This role is for an experienced IT Auditor looking to go into an organisation and add value through the delivery of adequate, effective and efficient audits. As you conduct each audit you will work alongside the Audit Managers testing controls and providing sound recommendations to the business in order to minimise risk and improve efficiency. You will be given the opportunity to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an auditor to gain exposure to the insurance sector, working within a large Audit team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Planning and executing IT audits
- Working independently and/or part of an integrated team delivering high-quality audits across the group function
- High level of interactions across all managerial areas of the business
- Supporting colleagues, Managers and Senior Members of the Audit team with tasks, including;
- Annual Audit plans
- Continuous Risk Assessments
- Committee reporting
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent experience in IT Audit
- Experience in IT Risk and/or IT Security
- An accounting or audit qualification (ACA / ACCA / CISA or equivalent)
- Financial Services experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Audit
0203 675 2924 - firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in the Financial Services so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Thomas Parry